Wednesday 10 August 2016

This meat is halal for us and haram(unclean) for you

Please read to the end, so clicking inspiration
cleric Abu Abdurrahman Abdullah bin al-Mubarak al Hanzhali al Marwazi famous scholars in Mecca that tell this history.
One time, after undergoing one of the rites of pilgrimage, he rested and slept. In his dream he saw two angels who come down from the sky. He overheard their conversation:
"How many are coming this year?" Asked the angel to the other angels.
"Seven hundred thousand," replied the other angels.
"How many of those who worship Hajj acceptable?"
"None"
This conversation makes Abdullah shaking.
"What?" He cried in his dreams. "All these people have come from distant parts of the world, with great difficulty and exhaustion along the way, wandering through the vast desert, and all their efforts be in vain?"
Shivering, he continued to hear the second story of the angel.
"But there is someone, who despite not coming Hajj, but Hajj acceptable worship and all his sins were forgiven. Thanks to him throughout their pilgrimage accepted by Allah. "
"How come"
"It was God's will"
"Who are these people?"
"Sa'id bin Muhafah cobbler in town Damsyiq (damask now)"
Listening to it, the cleric was immediately awakened, Returning Hajj, he did not immediately go home, but directly to the city of Damascus, Syria.
Got there, he went straight to cobbler called angel in his dream. Almost all cobbler asked, what is there cobbler whose name Sa'id bin Muhafah.
"There, at the edge of town," replied one of the soles of shoes, pointing at him. Once there scholars find cobbler shabby,
"Is it true you named Sa'id bin Muhafah?" Asked the cleric
"Yes, who is the lord?"
"I Abdullah bin Mubarak"
Said was in tears, "the father is a famous scholar, what came to me?"
The cleric moment of confusion, from where he started the question, finally she began to tell me about his dreams of men.
"I want to know, is there something that you do, so you are entitled to a reward of Hajj mabrur?"
"Well I do not know!"
"Tell me how your life during this time.
Then Sa'id bin Muhafah storytelling.
"Every year, every hajj season, I always hear:


Labbaika Allahumma labbaika. Labbaika la syarika laka labbaika. Innal hamda wanni’mata laka wal mulka. laa syarika Laka
(Oh God, I come for your call. No partner to You. All ni'mat and praise is yours and your power. No partner to You)

Every time I hear it, I always cry
Yes god I miss Mecca. Oh God I miss seeing kabah. Let me come ... ..Permit me to come, O God ..
Therefore, since tens of years ago I set aside money every day of my work, as a cobbler.
Little by little I gathered. Finally, this year, I had 350 dirhams, enough for my pilgrimage.
"I'm ready for the pilgrimage"
"But you cancel Hajj"
"Correct"
"What happened?"
"My wife is pregnant, and frequent cravings. When I was about to leave when he cravings weight "
"My husband, you smell the culinary delights of this?
"Yes dear" "Try it you're looking for, who cook so it smells deliciously like this. Have a little for me "
"Ustadz, I also look for the source of the smell of cooking it. It turned out to come from a hut almost collapsed. There is the widow and six children.
I told him that my wife wanted a dish that he cooked, although slightly. The widow was silent at me, so I repeated my words.
Finally, slowly he said:
"Should not lord"
"I can buy whatever Sale"
"Food was not sold, the lord," she said with teary eyes.
Finally, I ask why?
Sobbing, the widow said: "This meat is halal for us and haram(unclean) for you" she said.
In my heart: How there is a halal food for her, but forbidden to me, when we were both Muslims?
Therefore I asked her again "Why?"
"For several days we did not eat. At home no food. Today we saw a dead donkey, and then we take some meat to be cooked.
"For us this meat is halal, because if we do not eat we will die of hunger. But for you, the meat is haram(unclean)  ".
I hear the utterance spontaneous crying, and then I go home. I mentioned the incident to my wife, she cried too, we finally cooked meals and went to the home of the widow.
"It's cooking for you"
I give all of money 350 dirhams for Haji to them.
"Use this money for your family. Use for business, so you are not hungry anymore "
Ya Allah ......... this is where myHajj
Ya Allah ......... this is where myMekah.
Hearing the story from Sa’id bin Muhafah, made Abdullah bin Mubarak
could not hold back his tears.
(For who would pilgrimage .... or had been pilgrimage ....)
Brother .................. Remember ...
There are two that are not eternal in man! Namely: Youth and Physical Strength.
Do not Forget ... There are two well which will be beneficial for everyone! Namely: Noble character and sincere soul forgive.
Note .. There are two others will elevate the glory of man! Namely: Humility and love ease the burden of other people's lives.

And there are two that will resist coming disaster! Namely: Alms and establish silaturrahim(friendship). May we be a people person who glorified Allah Aamiin

No comments: